My cold remedies
Natural Remedies for Common Colds
Majid Ali, M.D.
(Do as many of the following as you can until you see a physician)
It is increasingly common now for people to develop lingering inflammations and infections following common viral infections. We suggest the following preventive steps to control such infections rapidly: This information is offered as guidelines and should not be considered as a substitute for evaluation by a physician.
1. Begin the plan when you think you have a cold/viral infection, not when you know if that is the case
2. Consider Turmeric/Vitamin C/Coconut Oil three times a day. (Please see https://majidalimd.me/2014/12/31/immune-boosting-herbs/)
3. Use Dr. Ali’s Ginger/Walnut/sesame oil Protocol twice daily
4. Eat goat yogurt or keifer as probiotic.
5. Take extra fluids as vegetable juice, ginger tea, goat milk, or soy milk
6. Do eucalyptus oil rub on the chest, daily for up to five days
7. Do castor oil rub on the abdomen, daily for up to five days
8. Do hydrogen peroxide foot soaks or bath (one part 3% peroxide in 50 parts water, may double the amount of peroxide after the first soak ).
9. Do slow Limbic Breathing
10. Absolutely no sugar for seven days (not even fruits or fruit juices)
11. Consider taking magnesium, potassium, and taurine. Not to be taken in kidney disease
12. Take oregano capsules: two caps twice daily (Please see https://majidalimd.me/2014/05/24/immune-boosting-herbs/)
13. Chicken soup two ounces six times a day. Use extra salt to stay well hydrated ( individuals with history of heart disease or high blood pressure should check with their doctors first about this item).
14. Consult your doctor if not improving in three to four days.
Donate $25 and Get Dr. Ali’s Health basics a 2 – hour seminar in which he discusses safe, effective, simple means of reversing chronic fatigue. This is a 2 hour seminar with a lot of self help guidelines that you can use!
Majid Ali, M.D.’s Instant Video Seminars
The videos download to your computer.
After you order you will receive an email with the download link. It’s easy!
The videos are in the *mov format. Now what does that mean? That means they will play on anything, tablets, android and iphones, PCs, even your TV if you have Internet TV capabilities! Typically, all your newer devices are ready to play these videos, however you may need a quick and free upgrade form QuickTime from Apple. What does this mean? It means easy technology! No matter what you’re watching or where you’re watching it, QuickTime technology makes it all possible! After you purchase the videos – they should download and play.
Hundreds of videos that support this site can be found here – Dr. Ali receives NO remuneration for his works -all proceeds pay the staff of this site and the free information they are posting.