Ebola Virus | Majid Ali MD
* Infection causes a communicable disease characterized by fever, severe diarrhea, vomiting, and a high fatality rate
* Infects fruit bats without harming them;
* Infects people through eating infected food;
* Handling raw meat, handling and butchering bats;
* Uncooked foods contaminated by droppings from infected bats;
* Infected and ill people infect others through their bodily fluids;
* Does not spread through the air like the flu;
* Infected fluids come from the eyes, nose, mouth or cuts in the skin;
* One drop of blood can harbor millions of viruses; and
* Corpses become like virus bombs.
2014 Ebola Breakout in West Africa
* March 2014, World Health Organization (WHO) notified
* August 10, 2014 1,779 cases, including 961 deaths
* Ebola unknown in West Africa Before 2014
* Outbreak control thwarted by resistance of local public
How Dangerous Is Ebola Virus Really?
About 8% Infected Are Health Workers So Far.
More Than Fifty Percent of Health Workers Died So Far.
Sierra Leone’s Dr. Sheik Umar Khan led the efforts to treat patients and control the epidemic requested medical supplies, including 3000 adult body bags and 2,000 child body bags. Before he received any supplies, he himself died of Ebola.
How Effective Will Be the Viral Control Measures During Travels Out of West Africa? Time Will Tell.
Treatment of Acute Viral Infections
Majid Ali, M.D.
Guidelines for natural remedies for acute viral infections.
* Optimal Hydration
* Eliminate sugar, dairy, and gluten for 5 to 7 days
* Vitamin C and Ginger (1000 mg each) three times a day
* Dr. Ali’s Spice Protein Shake 12-16 ounces twice daily
* Zinc lozenge Twice daily
* Oregano oil 2000 mg twice daily
Nondrug treatment protocols fully described in my book entitled “The Rooster, Bird Flu and Imperial Medicine of the New Empire.”
AUGUST DONATION DRIVE
The goal of this website is to provide thousands of free videos without ads or commercial interruption on various and diverse health topics discussed by Majid Ali MD
We are making updates and are adding lots of free information – this month we are trying to raise $6,000 –
Majid and Talat Ali will be matching donations up to $3000 this month so please help –
Your tax deductable donation helps keep this site growing!