Undiagnosed Allergy | Majid Ali MD
What Is Allergy?
A Great Masquerader That Must Be Banished to Enjoy Health
Majid Ali, M.D.
Allergy is a great masquerader of the immune system. Sneezing, stuffy nose, itchy eyes, skin rashes, and sinusitis are only the surface problems in allergy. There are many deeper and more serious problems caused by allergy which set the stage for inflammatory, immune, and degenerative disorders. First, we must recognize three primary aspects of clinical allergy:
* Genes that set the stage for allergic reactions
* Frequency of exposure to allergic triggers (molds, pollen, foods, and others)
* Oxygen Homeostasis in the Body (The state of general health)
Some people with strong genetic predisposition to allergy do not suffer any allergy symptoms as long as their oxygen-driven systems in the body function well and their general health remains excellent. On the other side, I have seen many patients who first developed allergy after receiving chemotherapy for cancer.
Unmasking the Masquerader
First, let us unmask the masquerader. Consider the following:
1. Recurrent sore throats, ear infections, and canker ulcers on the mouth are in reality problems resulting from undiagnosed allergy.
2. Asthmatic bronchitis and asthma are in reality symptoms of undiscovered allergy.
3. Eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and related skin disorders are in reality problems caused by undiagnosed allergy.
4. Irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s colitis, ulcerative colitis, and many other bowel disorders are in reality problems triggered by undiagnosed allergy.
5. Underactive thyroid, Hashimoto’s disease, overactive thyroid, and other immune thyroid disorders are in reality problems caused by undiagnosed allergy.
6. Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and chemical sensitivity, vasculitis and related immune disorders of blood vessels are in reality problems caused by undiagnosed allergy.
7. Multiple sclerosis, lupus, and related autoimmune neurologic disorders are in reality problems caused by undiagnosed allergy.
8. Most inflammatory and immune disorders are in reality problems resulting from undiagnosed allergy.
Allergy sufferers also need to know the following:
First, the frequency and intensity of allergy symptoms depends on the state of oxygen homeostasis in the body. The important issues here are anti-acidity, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and enzyme defenses that prevent or minimize allergy attacks.
Second, three groups of triggers must be addressed in allergy diagnosis.
1. Mold spores
2. Pollens of grasses, weeds, and trees
Third, three factors make mold allergy more troublesome than foods and pollen.
1. Molds are present in our water, foods, and air, and so regularly enter the human body.
2. Mold toxins (mycotoxins) are generally much more toxic than those produced by other groups of allergic substances.
3. Molds (also called yeast multiply rapidly in the bowel and blood when there is sugar overload, antibiotic abuse, or severe stress).
Fourth, three considerations in food choices in the kitchen are essential for allergy control.
1. Avoidance of foods which cause fixed food allergy.
2. Avoidance of sugar-insulin-adrenaline roller coasters.
3. Avoidance of dehydration.
Fifth, three types of controls must be considered for allergic symptoms.
1. Environmental controls at home (air and water filters, ozone generator, etc).
2. Environmental controls at work area (as above).
3. Proper identification and desensitization of allergic triggers.
Sixth, three aspects of allergy drugs should be clearly understood:
1. Allergy drugs merely suppress symptoms and do not address the underlying problem.
2. Allergy drugs do not prevent immune disorders triggered by allergic reaction.
3. Allergy drugs lose their efficacy after certain periods of use.
Seventh, three mechanisms feed the fires of allergy reactions.
1. Too much oxidation (oxidosis)
2. Too little oxygen (dysoxygenosis)
3. Too much acidity (acidosis).
Prevention and Control of Allergy
The allergy dragon cannot be banished without:
(1) optimal food choices in the kitchen, including optimal hydration and the prevention of constipation (Food Choices)
(2) appropriate antioxidant nutrient and herbal support (related article: Immune Boosting Herbs)
(3) suitable environmental controls;
(4) appropriate cleansing of the bowel and blood (Bowel Detox premium video)
(5) proper diagnosis and desensitization immunotherapy for allergy
When the nose weeps, allergy is evident to everyone. When the bowel cries out with cramps, we do not think of bowel allergy or food reactions. We try to simply smother the bowel with drugs. When the eyes burn, we look for toxic pollutants in the air. When the heart hurts (and palpitates), we do not think of chemical sensitivity but try to simply suppress the symptoms with drugs.
The single most important cause of fatigue in my experience is food and mold allergy. Every one of my patients with chronic fatigue syndrome has food incompatibilities. Problems of mood, memory and mentation can often be relieved by proper management of food incompatibilities. I have never seen a patient with chronic colitis who could not be proven to have food allergy with appropriate food allergy tests. Most patients with asthma and the vast majority of young patients with arthritis have food allergy.
I do not recall ever seeing a patient with autoimmune disease who was not food or mold allergic. All practitioners of environmental medicine and physician-nutritionists will readily agree to all this.
The premium videos below are priced at $6.95 to $10.00 each
Nutrition Seminar 1 * Principles and Philosophy of Nutrition The principles and practice of good nutrition, Professor Majid Ali, M.D. addresses the following crucial issues: philosophy of nutrition, nutrition literacy, how the body processes foods that we eat, how food affect individuals, the criteria of what makes a meal good, and how one find one’s nutritionist in one’s own mirror
Nutrition Seminar 2 – Nutrition – Scientific and Simplified An outline of his simplified menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Nutrition Seminar 3 – Food Individuality and Responses How specific foods affect individuals, food allergy, food intolerance, pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory effects of foods, food-triggered sugar-insulin-adrenaline roller coasters, and gut fermentation.
Nutrition Seminar 4 – Nutrient Supplementation Guidelines for vitamin and mineral supplementation, as well as the use of high-value nutrients, such as glutathione, MSM, omema-3 oils, and others. He emphasizes the use of foods as the source of these nutrients.
Nutrition Course Seminar – Breakfast Shake Professor Majid Ali, M.D. presents his own breakfast taken four to five days a week. It consists of organic 12 ounces of vegetable juice and water, two tablespoons each of a protein powder and freshly ground flaxseed, one-and-half tablespoon of lecithin, and 12 ounces of water. He describes its clinical benefits and offers suggestions how to improvise and personalize his recipe.
| This is a 4 video and one book offer for only $35 –
These products are instant downloads – Only $35 !