Dr. Ali’s Course on Cancer
Majid Ali, M.D.
There are crucial questions which must be answered in order for people to make informed and intelligent decisions about cancer treatment, for themselves and for the people they love and care for.
I offer Dr. Ali’s Course on Cancer to assist people in their effort. This is a self-learning course based on video seminars, 35 minutes to 50 minutes long, that can be downloaded from the web site of Ali Academy (www.aliacademy.org).
As for my background, as a pathologist I personally diagnosed more than 100,00 cancers in 29 years. As a chief pathologist, I also supervised the diagnosis of about 150,000 cancers by my associates. I have published three books and several articles on cancer in peer-reviewed medical journals.
Following is a sampling of questions I discuss in Dr. Ali’s Course on Cancer:
* Should you say NO to a biopsy when your doctor recommends it?
* What are the first questions to be considered when the biopsy is positive for cancer?
* When and from whom should you get a second opinion about the pathology diagnosis?
* When and from whom should you learn about treatment options?
* When is it a grave mistake to say NO to surgery for removing an early cancer?
* When is surgery for removing cancer not in the best interest of the patient?
* When is it a grave mistake to say NO to radiotherapy for cancer?
* When is radiotherapy not in the best interest of the patient?
* When is it a grave mistake to say NO to chemotherapy for cancer?
* When does chemotherapy only prolong the process of dying without dignity?
* What is the Oxygen Model of Cancer?
* What is the Oxygen Protocol for Treating Cancer?
To download the course video seminars, please click the box below:
For a deep understanding of issues, I also recommend my two books on cancer listed below:
* Ali M. The Crab, Oxygen and Cancer. Volume I: The Dysox Model of Cancer. 2007. New York, Canary 21 Press.
* Ali M. The Crab, Oxygen and Cancer. Volume II: The Oxygen Protocol for Cancer. 2007. New York, Canary 21 Press.